Tuesday, June 11, 2013

SUNNYDAYS

Sunglasses have always been one of my MUST HAVE items... little did i know that i own multiple, They from my vintage Calvin Kleins to my $5 oversized circular pair.I wanted to make a post about SHADES is because (beside being a must have summer item)the other day i got asked " why do you own so many pairs of sunglasses?" and honestly i could only respond - "i really don't know, i just love them".Then i started thinking about how when i go out the right pair of sunglasses can give a finishing touch to one outfit, and having them gives my face a new, temporary appearance or shape. And of-course they block out the sun from your eyes making it an accessory that is both practical and stylish...






CONTACT ME noellnoah@gmail.com


0 comments:

Post a Comment