Thursday, June 13, 2013

WANG

COMPLETELY OBSESSED! Any one who reads my posts continually probably has a good understanding of my love for Alexander Wang. I have always admired this young designer for his unique style and how his collections are somewhat ironic. Every season Alexander Wang has multiple "IT" items in his collections (not to mention the killer Mackenzie boots last season). Alexander Wang's Resort 2014 collection is MAD! it is quite apparent that he stayed true to his simplistic and comfortable trademark. Shape was very key for this season's collection by playing around with pleats and creases with different fabrics and he even added a pepto-bismol pink (and it looks amazing!). All I can Say Is that I Love it and it is my favorite resort collection. 









0 comments:

Post a Comment