Sunday, July 28, 2013

TRENDS

I will be the first to say that summer is almost up and fall is not to far away. I love the colder months because it gives a break from the shorts and sandal looks and gives room to the sweaters and layered pieces, and not to mention darker colors are in. For Mens Fall Fashion Weeks we saw many trends, here are a few of my favorites, and the ones that i will be sporting.



PLAID 
Plaid is one of the universal prints for casual rocker, school boy, prep and pretty much any style. I personally love Saint Laurent's(Third image) take on this trend as an upscale street rocker. i definately will be wearing a rocker plaid this fall/winter.


Cable Knitwear
I just bought myself a lightweight cable knit sweater. I bought it in two sizes bigger so that i could have a flowy lightweight, somewhat baggy sweater... i got to say i love it. 

Cinched Coats
For Men's fall fashion weeks a long, above the knee coat has been super common. Now, instead of having that main stream boxy coat look, cinch up the waist with a belt, it gives it a nicer, cleaner and detective look...


Contact Me






0 comments:

Post a Comment