Saturday, April 6, 2013

I CAIR


Caring for ones HAIR is a constant part in my everyday routine. Many times people think that styling your hair refers to spending hours and hours in front of a mirror but here are some of my easy HEALTHY HAIR tips...


1) AVOID STEAMING SHOWERS- turning up the heat while taking a shower
 dries your hair out way faster than medium temperature

2) DON'T OVER-WASH- having Dry hair over oily hair I only wash my hair 3 
   times a week, allowing my hair to get a good texture and wave that
 i really want, also saves on hair products

3) RIGHT SHAPOO- This may take a while but experiment with different 
name brands and types of shampoos until you find one that 
fits your hair

4)CUTS- Women are not the only ones that need their ends cut, guys also 
need to get those dead ends cut and have overall healthy hair and 
maintain the shape.


Products that i LOVE...
Having a medium toothed comb is always 
used when i style my hair


I recently tried out this Crew FIBER and i 
LOVE it, it isnt so heavy so it gives a natural
feel while still maintaining your hair's shape.



-Noé


0 comments:

Post a Comment